Associate Software Engineer
- Location : Chennai
- Experience :0-2 years
- Graduate degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering.
- Engineering degree in CS/IT/ECE.
- Should secured 60% of minimum marks in 10th, 12th and Degree (No standing arrears / backlogs).
- Be strong in Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
- Knowledge in C/C++/PHP programming with good debugging skill is preferable.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in DBMS is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reports to Project Manager at project level.
- Responsible for the software development activities including develop, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
- Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performances requirements.
- Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the components.
- Assist Software Architects to maintain and improve in-house software modules and technical support.
- 1 to 6 months – Rs. 8,000/month (Fixed)7 to 18 months – Rs. 12,000 – Rs.16,000/month (Hike 50% – 100%)
- 19 to 30 months – Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 32,000/month (Hike 50% – 100%) The salary hike and incentive will be based on performance.
If the selected candidate breaks the employment within 18 months, they will not get any benefits (including Experience certificate) from the company. Process
- 1. Online Test (Aptitude + Programming)
- 2. Technical Round – One or more (Theory + Programming))
- 3. (HR Round )